Episode 9 – Revenge Of The Zombie Deeds
January 14, 2013
The secret to a good New Year’s Resolution is to start slow. This week we talk about the second part of finding out where you are. And an interesting fact that came as a shock to two experienced Bankruptcy Attorneys – 30% of all homes in the U.S. have no mortgage. Then we discuss the new phenomena of Zombie Deed. And finally, Jay has financial tips for the newly divorced.
- New Year Resolution: Figure Out Your Budget
- Budget Worksheets – Here, Here and Here.
- 30% of U.S. Homeowners Are Mortgage-Free
- Bankruptcy Will Not Kill A Zombie Deed (Or Will It?)
- Financial Tips for the Newly Divorced
Mentioned in the Podcast, but not on topic:
- Wolfgang’s Vault