Episode 6 – Payoff.com And More Or Less Debt?
December 10, 2012
This week Jay explains a new service called Payoff.com to Gene who doesn’t get it. From there we talk about budgeting and paying down debt. We highlight Starbucks profit margin on their high-end coffee. Finally, we discuss proposed criminal penalties for overcharging military personnel on payday loans.
- Payoff.com and Encore Capital Group Partner on Consumer Repayment Solution
- Pay Your Bills on a Weekly Cycle, Not a Monthly One
- Households back to slashing debt, Fed says
- What Starbucks’ $7 coffee is really worth
- Senate Passes Military Lending Amendment to Defense Bill – really?. I mean, really.