Episode 51 – Special Guest – Talking About Credit Scores
July 14, 2014
Jay is away, so Gene has a Special Guest on the show to talk about credit scores.
- How I Raised My Credit Score 130 Points
- You Tube Video – Good Money
- What is a Credit Score?
- Get your Credit Score – TransUnion, Experiian, or EquiFax
- Free credit score at CreditKarma online, iPhone App or Android app
About Gerri Detweiler
Gerri Detweiler is an expert on consumer credit issues and been featured in more than 3,000 news interviews; including: The Today Show, Dateline NBC, The New York Times, USA Today and Reader’s Digest. She has also testified before Congress. Among her credits:
- Director of Consumer Education, Credit.com
- Articles featured in Credit.com, MSN Money, ABCNews.com
- Host of the radio program: Talk Credit Radio
- Author of Reduce Debt, Reduce Stress; Stop Debt Collectors; The Ultimate Credit Handbook; Invest in Yourself; Slash Your Debt;
Gerri holds a B.A. in International Business/Political Affairs from Taylor University and an M.A. in Adult Education/Psychology from Vermont College.